To protect the public from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Maryland passed a law In 2013 that requires dwellings that:
(1) rely on the combustion of a fossil fuel for heat, ventilation, hot water, or clothes dryer operation; AND
(2) is a newly constructed dwelling for which a building permit is issued on or after January 1, 2008.
There is a gap in the law that could affect your family. Living in older dwellings, built prior to 2008, may have faulty furnaces or leaking hot water, or clothes dryers
We recommend you purchase a Carbon Monoxide detectors. They are required in 29 states for any dwelling as part of the sale process. They are inexpensive; only about $30.
Carbon monoxide poisoning is deadly. You can see smoke and we are required to have smoke detectors. Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas, but, being colorless, odorless, tasteless, and initially non-irritating, it is very difficult for people to detect.
My friend has a daughter that complained of headaches, dizziness, and nausea. After a several days of these symptoms, she went to the hospital. The doctors there couldn’t find anything wrong and some even thought she was faking the symptoms. One doctor diagnosed her with MS. Turns out the symptoms were caused by a leaky furnace in the house in the afternoon where she took a nap. That’s s when she was breathing the deadly fumes. If she had spent the night, she wouldn’t be here today.
Check Carbon Monoxide Poisoning – What are the symptoms? If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, have your house checked right away.
Trusted Homebuyers is here to help homeowners out of any kind of distressed situation. As investors, we are in business to make a modest profit on any deal, however we can help homeowners out of just about any situation, no matter what! There are no fees, up-front costs, commissions, or anything else. Just the simple honest truth about your home and how we can help you sell it fast to resolve any situation.
Give us a call today to let us know what YOU need help with!