Work With Us!
We are local Real Estate Experts and have worked with hundreds of families in Maryland over the past 10 years. Whether you're settling an estate, selling a home in need of costly clean out and repair, dealing with a foreclosure or even divorce...We Can Help!
Here is what we can do to make your transition simple and stress free:
- CASH - No bank approvals or complicated paperwork.
- MAKE NO REPAIRS - No need for you to make repairs, updates, or clean out.
- NO FEES - We pay all closing costs and there are no realtor commissions to pay.
- PERSONAL PROPERTY SERVICES - We provide sale & appraisal services, shipping, donation of family belongings, disposal of unwanted items, and complete clean out services.
- FAST & FLEXIBLE - We will present a fair offer within 24hrs of viewing the property and we can close on your timeline.
Everything is really that easy!
Recent Blog Posts
Posted by Philip Palmisano // October 22, 2015
A frequent question when a family member dies in Washington DC is How to deal with property during the probate process? The probate process and the administration of an estate can quickly become complicated, particularly if several heirs are involved. Disputes about the validity of a will or trust, as well as the proper manner […]more >>
Posted by Philip Palmisano // October 15, 2015
We are mid-October and college football is already in its sixth week. Soon it will be winter. Can you make a winter house sale in Baltimore? Yes you can! Some people love to shop in December for a major purchase. That’s why you see TV car ads showing big red Christmas bows on expensive autos […]more >>
Posted by Philip Palmisano // October 8, 2015
Erika Morphy at GlobeSt.com writes, “As Q3’s numbers come in for the District and surrounding suburbs one trend is standing out — foreign investors are back. That is one of the main findings by CBRE as it analyzes activity in the region.” Manhattan was the largest recipient of foreign investment, followed by the DC area. Los Angeles was third, Boston was fourth […]more >>
“My in-laws had recently passed away, and I had to move my mom into an assisted living. Two properties, full of stuff, and a full time job, I felt so overwhelmed. Best call I ever made was to Trusted Homebuyers. They understood exactly what I was going through, and had my properties settled in just a few weeks. It couldn't have been easier.”
- Sherry Williams